The townships of Munnar and Marayur are situated at distances of 35 kms and 20 kms respectively from the National Park. Munnar is accessible from Kochi (120 kms) and Coimbatore (150 kms) airports along main roads. The nearest railway station in Kerala is Aluva (120 km from Munnar) and in Tamil Nadu, Pollachi (100 km). A road connecting Kanthallur – Sethuparvathipuram (S.P.Puram) traverses through Mannavan shola for a distance of about 6 kms. Two coupe roads namely, Methappu–Valsapattykudy (9 km) and Koodallarkudy-Kovilur (1.5 km) provide access to the tribal hamlets inside.
- Forest & Wildlife Department- Implementation of Contract System instead of Convenor System in Forest Department for the execution of forestry works
- Application for Eco -Restoration field camp
- The forest officials at Pampadum Shola National Park detained a truck involved in dumping alleged medical and hotel wastes.
- World Environmental day celebration-2016
- APPLICATION FOR ECO-RESTORATION CAMP
- No categories