The National Park is situated at a distance of 160kms and 120kms respectively from Kochi and Madurai Airports. The nearest Railway station in Kerala is Aluva (145kms) and in Tamil Nadu is Theni (60 km). The nearest towns are Munnar (38kms) and Nedumkandam (30kms). To reach the headquarters of the Park at Peythotti, one has to traverse a 4km tarred road from Santhampara which is situated on the Munnar-Kumily State highway.
- Forest & Wildlife Department- Implementation of Contract System instead of Convenor System in Forest Department for the execution of forestry works
- Application for Eco -Restoration field camp
- The forest officials at Pampadum Shola National Park detained a truck involved in dumping alleged medical and hotel wastes.
- World Environmental day celebration-2016
- APPLICATION FOR ECO-RESTORATION CAMP
- No categories