The Park lacks basic infrastructure facilities for conservation Education. Once basic infrastructure facilities for conservation education are established, nature camps for school/college students, NGOs etc. can be conducted regularly. Even without the basic infrastructure facilities conservation education among the hamlets surrounding Park is attempted and attempts to form eco-development committees (EDC) in these hamlets is in progress. Shola grasslands and the perennial streams present in the Park are better model for conservation education for the students of schools and colleges. These facilities can be created at Peythotty. An information centre and amenity centre is already established at Peythotty.
- Forest & Wildlife Department- Implementation of Contract System instead of Convenor System in Forest Department for the execution of forestry works
- Application for Eco -Restoration field camp
- The forest officials at Pampadum Shola National Park detained a truck involved in dumping alleged medical and hotel wastes.
- World Environmental day celebration-2016
- APPLICATION FOR ECO-RESTORATION CAMP
- No categories