The Park is situated at a distance of 36 Kms from Munnar town. Munnar is accessible from Kochi (120 km) and Coimbatore (150 km) airports along main roads. The nearest railway station in Kerala is Aluva (120km) and in Tamil Nadu, Pollachi (100 km). Two roads pass through the Park, the Munnar – Koviloor road and the Munnar – Kodaikanal road, now closed at the State boarder.
- Forest & Wildlife Department- Implementation of Contract System instead of Convenor System in Forest Department for the execution of forestry works
- Application for Eco -Restoration field camp
- The forest officials at Pampadum Shola National Park detained a truck involved in dumping alleged medical and hotel wastes.
- World Environmental day celebration-2016
- APPLICATION FOR ECO-RESTORATION CAMP
- No categories