The Shola is very rich area for large mammals and presence of elephants (Elephas maximus) was recorded from the shola. Presence of Nilgiri Langur, Gaur (Bos gaurus), Common Mongoose and small carnivores were also recorded from the shola. Sloth bear and Jungle cat were recorded through indirect evidences. Sambar hair was recorded in the scat of wild dog. Indirect evidence of Cremnomys blanfordi a rodent was obtained by 14nalyzing the small carnivore scat collected from the Shola.
- Forest & Wildlife Department- Implementation of Contract System instead of Convenor System in Forest Department for the execution of forestry works
- Application for Eco -Restoration field camp
- The forest officials at Pampadum Shola National Park detained a truck involved in dumping alleged medical and hotel wastes.
- World Environmental day celebration-2016
- APPLICATION FOR ECO-RESTORATION CAMP
- No categories