Large mammals like elephants (Elephas maximus) are mostly confined to the sholas. Presence of Nilgiri langur, gaur (Bos gaurus), common mongoose and small carnivores were also recorded from the sholas. Sloth bear and jungle cat were recorded through indirect evidences. Indirect evidence of Blanfords rat (Cremnomys blanfordi), a rodent, was obtained by analyzing the small carnivore scat collected from the Sanctuary. Nilgiri tahr occurs on the ridge of the Kambakkallu gorge. Tigers are occasional visitors.
- Forest & Wildlife Department- Implementation of Contract System instead of Convenor System in Forest Department for the execution of forestry works
- Application for Eco -Restoration field camp
- The forest officials at Pampadum Shola National Park detained a truck involved in dumping alleged medical and hotel wastes.
- World Environmental day celebration-2016
- APPLICATION FOR ECO-RESTORATION CAMP
- No categories