The Sanctuary was formed due to its floral importance and hence, has great potential for botanical studies especially on Strobilanthes sp. Though considered as one of the last abode of the famed “Neelakurinji” (Strobilanthes kunthianus) which blooms once in twelve years, it has been subjected to various types of environmental degradation. There are excellent opportunities for research on eco-restoration and monitoring. The connectivity values are also yet to be studied.
- Forest & Wildlife Department- Implementation of Contract System instead of Convenor System in Forest Department for the execution of forestry works
- Application for Eco -Restoration field camp
- The forest officials at Pampadum Shola National Park detained a truck involved in dumping alleged medical and hotel wastes.
- World Environmental day celebration-2016
- APPLICATION FOR ECO-RESTORATION CAMP
- No categories