Prior to the notification of Kurinjimala Sanctuary, the area was revenue land under the territorial jurisdiction of Marayur Forest Division. Though part of the area was planted up by, the remaining areas were either used for various illegal activities like ganja cultivation or encroached upon by outsiders. Some areas were assigned for agricultural purposes. Hence, there is no history of wildlife conservation and management.
- Forest & Wildlife Department- Implementation of Contract System instead of Convenor System in Forest Department for the execution of forestry works
- Application for Eco -Restoration field camp
- The forest officials at Pampadum Shola National Park detained a truck involved in dumping alleged medical and hotel wastes.
- World Environmental day celebration-2016
- APPLICATION FOR ECO-RESTORATION CAMP
- No categories