This sanctuary is situated in between Anamudi Shola NP and Pampadum Shola NP and between High Ranges and the Palani Hills. Its settlement processes are not completed. Ecotourism programmes are inside deep forests of Kadavari. The area is home to vast stretches of Neelakurinji, a shrubby flowering plant which flowers gregariously flowering once in twelve years and convert the entire valleys with a blanket of bluish.
- Forest & Wildlife Department- Implementation of Contract System instead of Convenor System in Forest Department for the execution of forestry works
- Application for Eco -Restoration field camp
- The forest officials at Pampadum Shola National Park detained a truck involved in dumping alleged medical and hotel wastes.
- World Environmental day celebration-2016
- APPLICATION FOR ECO-RESTORATION CAMP
- No categories