The Park does not hold a resident population of Asiatic elephant (elephas maximus), but it serves as a migratory route for elephants from Anamalais to Cardamom Hills. Tiger also utilise the Park as part of its home range. Leopard, Asiatic Wild Dog, Sambar, Barking Deer, Gaur, Wild Boar, Nilgiri Martent, Nilgiri Langur, Malabar Giant Squirrel etc are seen in the Park (Table 5).
- Forest & Wildlife Department- Implementation of Contract System instead of Convenor System in Forest Department for the execution of forestry works
- Application for Eco -Restoration field camp
- The forest officials at Pampadum Shola National Park detained a truck involved in dumping alleged medical and hotel wastes.
- World Environmental day celebration-2016
- APPLICATION FOR ECO-RESTORATION CAMP