As part of the preliminary survey of the area, vegetation mapping was done by KFRI using satellite imageries of IRS 1B LISS II of March 1996. The standard visual interpretation techniques were adopted using photo elements for the preparation of classification keys. The vegetation maps prepared by the Forest Survey of India (FSI maps, 1988) were also used for cross-reference. Survey of India Toposheets in 1:50,000 scale were used for forest boundary delimitation. The vegetation maps were prepared for Mathikettan Shola, Mannavan Shola, Pullaradi Shola and Pambadum Shola in 1:50,000 scale.
- Forest & Wildlife Department- Implementation of Contract System instead of Convenor System in Forest Department for the execution of forestry works
- Application for Eco -Restoration field camp
- The forest officials at Pampadum Shola National Park detained a truck involved in dumping alleged medical and hotel wastes.
- World Environmental day celebration-2016
- APPLICATION FOR ECO-RESTORATION CAMP